hammerhead84hammerhead84

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Highly Overrated and Unoriginal

For starters, the lack of lip sync and under-development of character models already made me ponder why this flash movie recieved such a good score, however it was when I realized the joke outlining the plot wasn't even yours, I couldn't believe the idiocy of the voting outcome.

How is it that someone can get away with stealing this idea? It's been done over and over by many different people with far better production values and skills.

I know that you've submitted alot of content over the years, but this is just horrific and shouldn't have been submitted at all.

itsjms responds:

dont piss to hard :]

Teh Blog - 2 Teh Blog - 2

Love it

I love these blogs... so where is the third one, because it's been almost 9 months :(

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Thank you.

Your Awesome video series has kept me going over the months and I laugh so hard when I watch them.

Good Work!

-Eric

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Fantastic Programming, Nutcase.

The game was incredibly well made. It was incredibly responsive and it was always fresh. However I can't say the same for your writing. Pumping as many memes into your flash movie doesn't make it funny. This was disappointing. Your other two games were hillarious.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Great Game! However, a Suggestion:

I loved this game even more than the first one, especially because I love upgrade games and this one had a lot more things to upgrade and use in it.

However, the only thing I ask is that if you might be able to update it with a quality toggle? The use of real images for a background absolutely kills my computer, even when the game is the only thing running.

Other than that, this game is near-perfect

Thank you!

Counterstrike Mini Demo Counterstrike Mini Demo

Congratulations

You stole Adam Phillips' background. Shameful.

aznkamiflash responds:

lol i didn't steal it, he left it for download. and i was only borrowing it until THE REAL VERSION COMES OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

ugh another freakin awesome track by paragon!

that was freakin awesome. what can i say except for "damn good"

keep at it paragon you got some musical talent right thur