hammerhead84hammerhead84

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Fantastic Programming, Nutcase.

The game was incredibly well made. It was incredibly responsive and it was always fresh. However I can't say the same for your writing. Pumping as many memes into your flash movie doesn't make it funny. This was disappointing. Your other two games were hillarious.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Great Game! However, a Suggestion:

I loved this game even more than the first one, especially because I love upgrade games and this one had a lot more things to upgrade and use in it.

However, the only thing I ask is that if you might be able to update it with a quality toggle? The use of real images for a background absolutely kills my computer, even when the game is the only thing running.

Other than that, this game is near-perfect

Thank you!

Counterstrike Mini Demo Counterstrike Mini Demo

Congratulations

You stole Adam Phillips' background. Shameful.

aznkamiflash responds:

lol i didn't steal it, he left it for download. and i was only borrowing it until THE REAL VERSION COMES OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Obsticle Course Obsticle Course

wouldnt take much effort to make =(

sorry man but... this is only basic action script. Simply moving character actionscript and hit test actionscript... and there was only one level.

again im really sorry but i am not impressed, this would take me less than a day to make.

please put some effort? maybe some laser guns? or some graphic walls or 3d walls, or maybe some power ups to spice it up?