hammerhead84hammerhead84

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Highly Overrated and Unoriginal

For starters, the lack of lip sync and under-development of character models already made me ponder why this flash movie recieved such a good score, however it was when I realized the joke outlining the plot wasn't even yours, I couldn't believe the idiocy of the voting outcome.

How is it that someone can get away with stealing this idea? It's been done over and over by many different people with far better production values and skills.

I know that you've submitted alot of content over the years, but this is just horrific and shouldn't have been submitted at all.

itsjms responds:

dont piss to hard :]

Teh Blog - 2 Teh Blog - 2

Love it

I love these blogs... so where is the third one, because it's been almost 9 months :(

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Thank you.

Your Awesome video series has kept me going over the months and I laugh so hard when I watch them.

Good Work!

-Eric

The Octahedron The Octahedron

That was beautiful

It's very refreshing to see lighter toned animations on Newgrounds and even the rest of the internet today. Please make more, this was one of my favorite flash animations of all time.

Teh Blog - 1 Teh Blog - 1

Made my day.

A very much appreciate such an articulated and funny flash that gives humor in both its audio and visuals. I will be looking forward to watching more. I enjoyed it to the utmost.

Hewoes Hewoes

Fantastic

I watched the new episode today (well that day 52 minutes ago). I remember that episode, and this cartoon really shows it in its prime.

Great Job!

-Eric

DCK Fanmail #1 DCK Fanmail #1

Very entertaining..lol

it was awesome, I really liked the lip sync work, and the idea was funny. Season 2 sounds really promising now. I'll be watching for more cartoons and radio shows

Jews - A Thing Jews - A Thing

Cool

Im glad that someone made something serious about judaisim.
Im jewish, and im just glad this wasnt another movie to make fun of my heritage. Especially because my 92 year old Great Grandma Etta escaped from the holocaust in poland.

Though i am not fluent in hebrew, i am glad this wasnt a racist movie

HydraulicCat responds:

Shalom.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

MGS as it should be

Im very glad that this is at its rightful place as number 1, I laughed my ass off watching this. The animation was very smooth, and the speed of the jokes and storyline made it go even further. Plus, alot of it was something i could relate to, it drives me crazy when i have to push the select button on my ps2 to learn how to climb, or crawl, or eat a fucking taco.

Good job Egoraptor!

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

i agree

yes i agree. I may be jewish, but even i think it's stupid that they banned religious plays in school. I personally dont give a fuck.

The whole thing was pretty much started by some concerned mom. Well fuck that! I dont care if some cunt wants to "protect" his jewish, muslim, islam (etc.) son from christian beliefs!

good rant! I always enjoy the foamy series =D